Bismillah. 

Skin care routine. (PART I)

Few months back, when I came to the opinion about my skin condition I'll always have a belief that my skin complexion were often perceived to be easily - having a lot of breakouts. Flaws here and there that lead me to quickly jump into some silly conclusions that it's all because of the spicy food...the ice...the prawn paste (read: belacan)..the dairy products...the chocs etc etc. These blemishes, flaws, imperfections that I endured start to break my confidence down to the lowest, which also unconditionally destroyed my intention to get to know people better and I became an anti-social kind of person (contrary to the counselor laws that I have to always be friendly and willingly listen to any kind of prob) and that, the negative voice that I listened to and project onto myself was clearly not good for me and tbh on top of the saddest part was when I did the calculation and count back on the amount and remember how much pennies did I spend on my skin care prods which totally lead to zero improvement on my complexion. *Sigh. 
The more I concerned, the worse my skin turned out anddd  boy the more I spent, the bigger the frustrate. 

The only fault is this: 
I'm fairly certain that spending and using the local prod that do not even match with my sensitive complexion is clearly lead me to this. I use it..use it.. and use it..but still I dont get that desirable look, my skin still looks the same and somehow getting even worse. (new blemishes, new breakouts, but yes to admit that this local prod somehow heals but the same problem comes back after a week). We were always exposed to the word of local product, but what does it means? The word 'local' itself means the product that I use is locally produced (has the label Made in ...*insert your own country name) and the certain specific chemical produced locally. I kept on using these local product range and if I experienced like it did not even work on me, I will move to another skincare prod but still in the local range and up until a time I've to call it quits with this type of skincare. I'll tell you later how I figure out this problem and how the healing process goes, and what type of skincare is actually fit my skin. Some may say that the local prods are the ones that supposed to make their skin glow and pores disappear, and effectively turning them into JLO or any trending local actress or anyone. Yazzz! one thing to remember, what works on me might not as well works on your skin and surely, you've your right to figure out the best skincare routine for yourself.


I have one experience that I will never fail to recall when it comes to anything related to the skin problem. Back in college year, I have a sister/senior that act like an unemployed beauty consultant, and will 'help' me to choose the 'right' beauty products to make the most of my personal appearance. Some may call that we're twins because of the resemblance that we have. Up until she introduced me to one product and it hurt my skin. Bear in mind that the statement that "Ooh.. it's burning - that must mean it's working!" is not true! The tingling (caused by the prod that she introduced to me) gets more intense and painful (mouth and cheek area) -and signs of inflammation (redness and stinging) start to appear. I was totally in pain at that time (Read: broke down and sobbed like a child T.T ) After about two weeks, I stop using it as for me, I should never get worse before I get better and it's like I give it enough time to see what happens. Those products that the sister intro to me activate a monster zit that left a small scar on my cheek. and the number 2 tips to bear in mind is, if anyone says it takes ten days for a spot treatment to deactivate a monster zit, chances are that it did not do squat. More likely, the breakout just went away on its own. The truth is, you need a minimum of two weeks -but closer to a month- to see results.

Enough for now, sorry for a very long post and I will continue on the part two later on (read: if I am at the state of the temporary good mood to write).

Achievement of a very long english post unlocked!