August 26, 2018
Hi and assalamualaikum people!
It has been quite a long time *just realised a lot of time has passed* and has been ages since my last update on streetbottles. Though me is super busy doing the worldly things, was occupied with zellion things,tbh streetbottles often cross my mind and to admit that i miss my writings, which i often use to represent my emotion years back. I come back again, for i dont know, how long i will remain here to keep on writing in the same way over time haha. No promise, but yet one thing for sure, there are a few things i will try to bring you up to date about whats going on with ezzah for the whole year, might not be interesting to you, but somehow have to undertake this as a brush-up for writing course.
Marriage life and my first staycation with farhan will take place after this opening post! Stay tuned!